Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

In search of "Skye at night"

v4169sgr

Dear All,

I wonder if someone would be able to help trace a user of this forum known as "Skye at night"? AFAIK he has been active until March this year; I concluded an arrangement with him in the 'For Sale' forums, but have not heard from him since 17th May [by private email].

Obviously there must be a good reason for having been out of contact for so long, but I'd be delighted to be reassured that he is still up and about :D

If someone could contact me off line [PM] that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot Jamie for the heads-up - I have confirmed this myself.

I will send him another email now & hope that he is able to receive these emails and has not changed email address in the meantime :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate to say this, but ...

Still No Mount :D

I think obviously the guy has other problems to sort out, but ... I sent a considerable outlay having thought about it very hard and being reassured by what looks like genuine activity, and to show good will as I am much newer around here than he looks to be, back in early May!

I do not believe he has ever seriously actually sent the mount anywhere.

The postal address given is deserted and vacant [yes, I have actually been there!!]; I can only believe he is living elsewhere at the present.

I sent him an email asking for my money back at the beginning of last week - still no response.

Any help appreciated!

Blimey, I thought it would have been resolved by now.

I feel really sorry for you mate, you must be livid.

Doesn't look good at all. Did you look into the local shop, and ask there if they know of his whereabouts?

Perhaps you ought to see a Solicitor, with a view to taking out a Summons.

Ron.

Blimey, I thought it would have been resolved by now.

I feel really sorry for you mate, you must be livid.

Doesn't look good at all. Did you look into the local shop, and ask there if they know of his whereabouts?

Ron.

Yes actually I did but honestly they had little more to go on than I did, and they are right next door! I will be calling back to see, esp. as I left a message ...

Not good, I hope it is resolved quickly.

I'll leave the post here, so anybody with any info can privately message the original poster, but think it best that the thread is closed to further posts.

Cheers

Tim

Archived