Narrowband

NGC 896 IN CASSIOPEIA in HA

CELESCOPE

Last one tonight , scope running in dew, but at least the heater band worked a treat , this one is a part of the heart nebula , its attached to the right hand side of the outer region of the heart neb , looks rather rude to me ehhehehe , but anyway

subs are 45 at 60secs

Once again the ATIK 16HR , and ED80, on the EQ6,processed in Maxim and Photoshop, this is the best i have caught this one so happy , loads of nebulosity in it , binned 2x2 , thats my lot of off to bed

Rog

Yes that's another beauty Rog. A very productive little session for you that one. Are the spikes using the large stars action. Have you tweaked them at all. They look better than my chunky ones.

Nice avatar Zef! A class scope :wink:

i can only see them in HA and red filter Kain lol . when it comes to processing the blue and green images i cant see a thing , just have to go by the stars,when u process just watch them they normally grow bigger if the image processing is wrong , however one does not have to be spot on in the colour bit afterall the lum image is the main part for quality, colour is processed together and then added to the b/w image , well not as easy as that lol , takes a few hours sometimes

Rog

Archived