Carp Moonies :(

Kain

Tried some pics of the moon tonight, Afocal -2 exposure.

Don't know if there worse or better than last time. I seemed to have trouble focusing. In the end I dewed up lol.

Oct2014Good.jpg

Oct2011good.jpg

Oct2003good.jpg

Oct2002good.jpg

Think I am getting there with the exposure now, though it could have been the air making it hard to focus. Don't know whether to be pleased with this or not..

Hmmm

Kain

Thanks J

I dunno, I was just hoping to get slightly sharper images like last time, prahaps the damp air might have something to do with it..

I think I might set up the tasco and have a peep at Orion later.

Will it be up by 4?

Kain

Kain, you inspired me to take my first ever astro shot - I can't get focused either (I left it late as well so was contending with a tree). Maybe this one needs a special photoshop trick - I wish I knew how to!

image.jpg

Great work Kain and Zeffer. Good to see how the moon images respond to tweaking. You two are really on a fast track to turning out some great images. By way of comparison here's my first effort and this was with the advantage of a toucam.

http://stargazerslounge.co.uk/index.php?topic=2334.msg24140#msg24140

:wink::grin: Pretty grim in comparison eh?

Archived