Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just joined and clueless

psychobabbler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jamie

Thanks for another kind invite - unfortunately we have timed the theatre badly for that weekend, so it will be a missed opportunity. Still keen to come to Renfrew AS, though.

In the meantime i am a little depressed at the thought i might have to buy a wedge if i plan to get an SCT with fork mount. These things seem to cost a buck, but seemingly no way out if i want to do long exposure.

Ho hum, another day, another lesson....

All the best

DC

Listen mate don't worry about the wedge.

If you buy your scope second hand you will probably get a wedge with it.

But even if you don't get one with the setup you will have loads to do with it before you

will ever fell the need for a wedge.

BTW its cool about the starparty.

Renfrewshire AS meet every Friday night so come on down. (let me know your coming so that i can meet you at the door)

Sorry for not giving you a welcome earlier, just had a bit to much going on , buta big welcome from me Celescope , the advice you have been given is very good so i cant add anymore really , just one thing, it has been said take your time , dont rush into big expence. its along learning process. try and enjoy it,

Best of luck and enjoy your stay with us

Rog

Archived