SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Skywatcher AZ GOTO mount

well for a start you probably wouldnt want it fully extended but i will check for you this eve unless anyone gets back to yo sooner. But a circled diameter of 1.5m is probably good to go. Remeber you can also stand between the legs ;-)

Ok thanks Brett & sn00p, is there any way you can get the distance between the feet to be about 2ft and if so how high would that take the top of the mount.

Thanks for checking this for me I hope it hasn't messed up your alignment :)

Cheers

Shane

To achieve 2ft spacing you will need the legs fully retracted and this will give you approx 26" height to the top of the tripod head minus the AZ Mount. Don't worry about my alignment I don't have a permanent obsy. :)

Brett

dont forget the legs are triangulated so you can squeeze it in to a corner... making your own pier is also an option as well as a table top goto system ;-) i know only too well how hard finding space is.

Archived