ToUcam SC1 cooling Project

Rob

Yeah i was thinking that earlier Rob could turn out to be interesting :), i just looked for the focal reducer and 2"EP adapter on bern's site but pretty clueless to which one's i should get? if you could point me in the right direction i will make notes Rob please..

James :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not 100% sure on this (as far as it being offered on the website) an email to bern should cover it. the 2" adaptor which is a nice fairly heavy machine piece of metal is around £20. the focal reducer (celestron do one, so do Orion) is around £60. I've been browsing USA ebay for 2" EP's... they are going for peanuts!!

Rob

The first thing i will do tommorow is try it Rob and let you know, the focal reducer is quite important to me esp halfing the exposure time's when imaging or there about's :) I bet the star cluster's would be great in this scope!

James :)

Do you know.... you could be right there!!

Russ 'Del Boy' Astro Dude..... come over to the van, I have nice little batch of refractors for sale here... all 100% top line optics made in Africa!!!!

:)

Archived