SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Its getting cold out there!

I got well and truly caught out last night, I'd gotten use to observing in shorts and a light jumper!!! Time to dig out the sallapets and wolly hat. :wink:

BTW the seeing was amazing up here from 2am onwards, I just wasn't setup to make the most of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a SAS (safety at sea) survival suit that I bought for fishing. Apart from being a floatation suit its fully thermal lined, waterproof and has a peaked hood. Its a worthwhile investment for those cold Northern nights and can be bought from most angling shops for about £120

Oh dear what am I missing, four nights viewing in the last week, still in sweat shirt and no sign of fleeces. Makes a big change from northern Scotland, 16 degrees here last night, but clouded over. Maybe in another month might have to find the wooly hat :rolleyes::D :D

naz

You would be Rog, all wrapped up in your shed, with the heater on, tele and kettle to keep you warm whilst your gear is out in the cold capturing your wonderful images.

:rolleyes::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:p

naz

Archived