Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

something to run with

im looking for something small to hike about with, something i can put on my horizon mount.

the bins i have are great but im restricted to 15 mags with these which is fine when im using them along side my scope.

so, what am i thinking.

im looking at spotting scopes, i dont have experience with these so any suggestions would be appreciated.

im looking at the Acuter and the celestrons that FLO have (including the C90 mak)

i think its going to be either the ST80 or the ST120 on az3, i would go for the TAL 100rs but i just dont have the space and yep dont forget this is going to be a choice that i can walk around with.

to be honest, this scope will be the one i can sneak into work with the best and can give me the range of mags instead of the fixed mag of the binoculars

Skywatcher 102 Mak? Only slightly bigger than the 90mm Mak. With the Skywatcher 24-8mm zoom lens, your mag range range will be 54 - 162x. You could use your 15x70 for low power use.

ps, how well does your 15x70 Quantum 4 perform?

Skywatcher 102 Mak? Only slightly bigger than the 90mm Mak. With the Skywatcher 24-8mm zoom lens, your mag range range will be 54 - 162x. You could use your 15x70 for low power use.

ps, how well does your 15x70 Quantum 4 perform?

excellent binoculars, they compliment my scope very well

Birding spotter with zoom?

Olly

basic astronomy on the go.

i have been thinking on it over night and i think the ST 102 on AZ3 may be the one to go for, does anybody here have experience with this kit?

Archived