Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

shops in south wales

Daniel-K

The closest one now that Telescope Planet has closed is probably Ace cameras in Yate (just outside Bristol). Where in South Wales are you? and this is an emergency (I see you're from Liverpool) or just a shopping trip?

Helen

lol i sold two scopes and with them my 4 EP's to buy some new EP's that were ment to come today but they never and now on monday morning 1am going to tenby with my family and scope but no EP's

I'm in South Wales and was wondering whether you were anywhere close to me as I could have lent you a couple of eyepieces while you were down - but Tenby is a couple of hours from me :D

Helen

In Tenby itself there will probably be some light pollution, but there are loads of places close which will be really dark. We go to Pembrokeshire regularly and always pack a scope and the binos (in fact we're planning a trip to the North coast for a couple of days in the middle of next week too). The last place we stayed was in a little valley leading to the sea and the Milky Way was so bright that when I got out of the car it just pulled my eyes upwards - awesome!!!

Where are you actually staying?

Helen

staying in kiln park, a 25mm EP arrived this morning so i mite be ok with just that just wish i had a barlow i am a new to this the light pollution cant be as bad as it is here in liverpool though

Archived