Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

just when you think its going to be good

Daniel-K

the wife has had me decorating all day and i was looking forward to having a clear night for once but im that nackerd after today i just cant be botherd staying out ive seen the doubble cluster tobight and had a look in on saturn but knowing ive got to get up and finish the painting and then go the in-laws for a roast it just doesnt seem right to be gazing if im not enjoying it oh yeah and i seen the iss and 4 other satallites

the wife has had me decorating all day and i was looking forward to having a clear night for once but im that nackerd after today i just cant be botherd staying out ive seen the doubble cluster tobight and had a look in on saturn but knowing ive got to get up and finish the painting and then go the in-laws for a roast it just doesnt seem right to be gazing if im not enjoying it oh yeah and i seen the iss and 4 other satallites

Always the way isn't it

I've missed so many good nights due to tiredness and having to get up early

Archived