Carry case options for a Skywatcher 127...

Hi. I'll be heading down to Dorset in the summer, and thinking it will a great place to take my scope. Can anybody advise me on what may be best to pack my skywatcher, skymax 127 telescope into for the journey? It doesn't look like any kind of carry case for this scope is available, but I don't just want to pack into a holdall.

Thanks for any advice.

Great find, but typically, Argos's web site says they are now out-of-stock.

Sn00p posted a link to a Maplins case on the Skymax 127's group [afraid I don't know how to post the link: The thread is called Skymax 127 dew shield, case/bag, electronic focuser and gps . But is is a bit more (~40) for the case last itme I looked)

Here is the link i posted... I wil say after a month or so of storing/using and trust me abusing the scope in this case all is good.... i sling it in the back of my van all the time and have had NO issues so far.... looks very neat and prfoessional although it does coma at a price :-) £29.99

Stargazers Lounge - Skymax 127 dew shield, case/bag, electronic focuser and gps

Archived