Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another from North Hampshire

DobbyX

Hello everyone, my name is James and I have been interested in astronomy for quite a long time. I live in Tadley.

I used to own an overpriced Tasco 60mm refractor given to me as a birthday present ten years ago. It was pretty useless and I was left rather disappointed at the time.

I am currently studying for my A levels, including physics, which has somewhat rekindled my desire for a decent telescope, and, having a bit of spare cash around, I recently placed an order for a pair of Bresser 10x50 binos. I hope to soon order a Skywatcher Skymax 127 Synscan Goto, when stock levels allow.

I frequented these forums recently as a guest to look for advice on purchasing, and I decided I might as well register.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the group James - You'll love the hobby with the right gear - and it's good that your studying hard for a future with a decent pay cheque in it. You're gonna need every penny to support astronomy lol.

Archived