sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

SGL Downtime - 6am-11am Today

Apologies for the downtime everybody, there has been an issue with the filesystem on the server. Annoyingly, it didn't take down the server enough to trigger my text alerts so thanks to everybody who let me know the site was down!

The server guys are currently looking into the cause so if I find out more I will post it up.

Cheers,

Grant :D

A terrible experience, I've never felt such panic since the days I was a smoker, and found my Baccy tin was empty, and too late to get any. I thought it was terminal, and utter despair hit me.

I just went to the Bookies and put a bet on. When I got back, all was well again. Thanks to the Fixer. Well done again Grant.

Ron.:D

I keep getting "Page not found" errors all of a sudden

Database errorThe Stargazers Lounge database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the stargazerslounge.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

The stargazerslounge.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

Hi all,

The site has been experiencing some more server side issues. I am closely monitoring the situation but hopefully the issues are now resolved.

Thanks,

Grant

• 6 months later...