Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Psychobilly

Got bored so out with the Dremmel...

To make a hotshoe mounted Finderscope for £3.50 just loving SnS Astroboot...

I had to take a wedge cut out of the upright , heat it and then bend it so that the finder is roughly parallel to the camera lens (close enough to be "co-aligned" using the adjustment screws on the mount...). I used a piece of scrap plastic and some superglue to fill in the gap......

post-14969-133877444747_thumb.jpg

Not pretty but practical...

Now where have i heard that before.........:D

Edited by Psychobilly

I got to stop dping that .. its like sending an email without the attachments....

I blame the drugs... I have run out :D

Edited by Psychobilly

If it's thermo setting plastic, you can 'weld' it using a soldering iron, stronger than superglue.

Don't need my hair to fall out, as it did that long ago. But what other effects do they provide?

lots of pukeing proper hard core they make you feel like your dieing £20 A hit........kev before some nutter mod thinks im selling drugs im just takeing the pee out of my chemo:D

Edited by kev 102 42

lots of pukeing proper hard core they make you feel like your dieing £20 A hit........kev before some nutter mod thinks im selling drugs im just takeing the pee out of my chemo:D

That made me giggle, best attitude to have, I used to do projectile vomiting when i was on chemo, mates called me Regan from the Exorcist :p

Nice bracket Billy

Wish I was half as handy as some of you guys, if I so much as drill a hole, I end up needing wallplugs twice the size stated and still the shelf would fall down :D

Nice Mod Peter. I bought the hot shoe red dot finder from SnS, which is pretty good but basic. Sadly I contrived to bounce it off my quarry tile floor, so it is now a "0x not sure what you're aiming at" finder. :D

Sorry to hear about the big C Kev (and Greenkat too), best of luck with the treatment.