Looking forward to things to come

MartinB

I will probably get shot down in flames but this seems to be a sort of in between time - the summer highlights are starting to go down but the next lot of premier league celestial glories haven't really got going yet. M31 is getting up there with M33 not far behind but otherwise it seems to be early morning tantalising glimses.

Roll on Horsehead, M42, Rosette, M45 (at a civilised hour), Saturn, M1

Are others feeling like me?

I am feeling restless and irritable because I haven't been able to use my scopes for two weeks, and it looks like I won't get a break in the weather for at least another week. Before that, it was some time since I had a transparent sky, so I am definitely getting fidgety.

My missus said to me last night "oh its only half 7 and its starting to get dark, winter is depressing"

I said "Yay! its already getting dark at half 7! Roll on the winter! Great! heh"

Looking forward to donning my 3 or 4 pairs of socks and freezing my nuts off

PS I will, of course, be wearing other stuff too lol

Had to attend our daughters gymnastics display last night in Ayr and on the way back noticed that it was quite clear

That was until my better half shouted "will you keep your eyes on the ******* road!?" lol :wink:

Needless to say the clouds rolled in as soon as we got home. GAH!

Archived