Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL6 Dates

Ant

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet...

We wanted to give everyone an early warning of the dates so diaries could be planned and time off work booked.

Rest assured, we are working in the background to make another great event - although how the heck we beat MikeP's job at SGL5 is a headache!!!

Once Kelling is out the way, we'll start releasing more details.... PROMISE!

• 2 weeks later...
As far as I can tell; the sixth (I presume) gathering of SGL members in a nice, dark, rural location (camping) for a 'mass' observe.

We go to Lucksall Caravan & Camping Park in Herefordshire:

Lucksall Caravan and Camping Park homepage

I've been to SGL4 (1 night) and SGL5 (2 nights) and had clear dark skies on all those nights ! - that luck can't last, can it ?.

Great fun, very friendly and a great way to see and try out all sorts of different equipment :o

You probably don't care but be aware that Lucksall will charge you the full rate for the nights outside of the star party nights and you'll need to book them separately.

Mike

Yeah thats OK Mike, I'll book with them seperately for the days before.

cheers

Neil

You probably don't care but be aware that Lucksall will charge you the full rate for the nights outside of the star party nights and you'll need to book them separately.

Mike

Thanks for that tip off Mike - I'll make the necessary arrangements direct with the site for any extra nights :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey folks, Just wondering how much roughly a pitch costs for the SGL star parties? I'm putting together a star party calendar for 2011 for the AN yearbook and wanted to include a few bits of extra info.

Thanks!

Emz

Archived