Narrowband

Any news on SGL6?

TheThing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works been really rubbish this week (only done 3of5 so far) & already peeved. Just wanna pick up my kit, jump in the campervan & go back to Lucksall..NOW!

Anyone wanna throw caution to the wind & just go for it...? Gotta be at work by 9am tomorrow tho... ;-)

The FLOmobile is packed and ready to go... ;)

(well not quite....)

I'm in the process of negotiating next years star parties with the boss and so far Kate is allowing Kielder and SGL6 in the spring... promising start!

James

Works been really rubbish this week (only done 3of5 so far) & already peeved. Just wanna pick up my kit, jump in the campervan & go back to Lucksall..NOW!

Anyone wanna throw caution to the wind & just go for it...? Gotta be at work by 9am tomorrow tho... ;-)

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like that ;)

The petty trials and tribulations of work seem such a waste of life compared to sunshine, birdsong, good company, a glass or two of wine and dark skies .....

I have been angry and frustrated and annoyed with pretty much everyone and everything since I returned from SGL5.... it was such a great weekend, only to be spolied by the return to normality ;)

I'm going to put my order in for Sue's campervan for SGL6 now!

We really enjoyed ourselves so much - we didn't leave until nearly 4pm on Sunday. We did not want to go.

Saturday afternoon in the beer garden at Fownhope was just so relaxing...I'm still feeling the benefit of my recharged batteries. ;)

post-15346-133877442637_thumb.jpg

What a great idea! At least a week.....that would be amazing! Might actually stand a chance of getting round to meet everyone if it was for longer too.

Please MikeP? *flutter flutter*

Good idea, dobserver. ;)

I'll see your flutters and raise you a wink. :)

(How can Mike resist?!)

Can we make it a bit longer too? Say... a couple of weeks?

Isn't there a star party in the US called the Never Ending Star Party? I don't know if it's never ending or whether that was just a cool name for it....

A week long star party would be great but for many of us getting that amount of time away from work would be hard ;) It's a nice thought though.... hmmm.....

James

Archived