Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First M82

robindurant

Hi

have re done the image. I didn't copy & paste properly ( too late at night)

Re. the Spikes. They are processed by Elements3 the only way I know. They are not very good but I am waiting for a additional software that can be used with Elements by a N.Carboni who tells me that he is near to completing. His e.mail is NCarboni@att.net.

Robin

Well done Robin, you're coming on in leaps and bounds! The colour is good and a lot of detail in the core. Focus looks good and I quite like the star effect - nice and subtle unlike Noel's spikes which can be a bit in your face. He has recently released his latest set of actions btw. All well stacked and aligned as well :wink:

Nice one Robin, M82 is a nice galaxy to image, easier than M81 but you can get some lovely detail out of it.

Did you use a Barlow? If not it must have been very small on the chip. You did very well to get the image scale that good!

Ant

Archived