Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Hi,

I have noticed that many members of the forum put a list of their current equipement at the bottom of their posts.

Is there an easy method of doing this so that it shows up automatically whenever you post?.

Hi.

Yes, click on Control panel (at the top left of the page. On the left hand side of your control panel click on "edit signature" & just fill in the box & save :D

Hi.

Yes, click on Control panel (at the top left of the page. On the left hand side of your control panel click on "edit signature" & just fill in the box & save :)

Thanks Tony

Very nice selection of eyepieces you have :)

I bet they work a dream in the 127 ED?

Very nice selection of eyepieces you have :)

I bet they work a dream in the 127 ED?

Hi Russ,

Believe it or not, I haven't really had the chance to check the eyepieces out yet. When I purchased the set-up, I had it all shipped out to spain where I will be based for a few months of the year.

I did manage to test it terrestrially in london before it wen't, and the scope was excellent.

I am going out there in a couple of weeks or so and will have the chance to test it all out.

I'll let you know how i get on.

Edited by totalamateur