Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astrosource UK

oceanheadted

• 2 weeks later...

Albert from Stay Focused EU kindly let me have his Astrotrac AG as his first batch of stock does not arrive till Thursday/Friday of next week when he will be shipping orders. I just would like to say Albert is a friend of Richard Taylors of Astrotrac and the rumour of Astrotrac been made in China is not true Richard himself works the machines at Astrotracs factory himself.

Anyway I have been lucky as I go away for 6 weeks on Monday and have my new AG Astrotrac.:D

• 3 months later...

I had never heard of this company before a few weeks back but have just bought a Lunt double stacked telescope from them. I must admit I was worried because I knew very little about them but surprise surprise they were excellent in every detail. They kept me informed by mail, telephone and text on my orders progress. Many thanks to Steve & Albert for your help. I would recommend them and will use them again. Steve:)

Archived