SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL5 - the baking has started

Helen

I've been a making a fruit cake today to share in the tea tent :) I'm also planning on a chocolate cake (for SteveL) and maybe a lemon one too.

Jean will be bringing Welsh cakes along, and MikeP's wife is doing almond slices :p

Anybody else fancy bringing things along to share - biscuits, cake, whatever...:)

Helen

I purchased 2 boxes of frozen chocolat profiteroles to bring down Thursday is that OK??

Good man, well done Pete.

I'll have to check all the food personally, so please bring them to my tent for .... "testing":evil4:

Mike

Can I just say a HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed to provisioning the tea tent! We had loads of varied contributions, and they just kept coming (well, except the chocolate brownies..:D:D).

It was a real shame the tea tent was en route to the facilities, as I just had to keep quality control testing the contributions :):rolleyes:)

Thanks everyone - SGL sharing and caring at its best!

Helen

Yes, many thanks to all concerned. The tea tent was abrilliant idea and very welcome. Nothing like a steaming mug and a quick sugar fix to keep the cold at bay and get you back out observing.

As somewhat of a cake conniseur, I can whole heartedly recommend all the cakes and treats that were on offer. Delicious!

Archived