SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Kielder Autumn

Dixie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Michael Kielder does not have mobile or internet access.

Doh am I thick. of course I know Kielder does not have mobile phone signal. I have been there often enough. WHY WOULD I THEN THINK IT HAD MOBILE INTERNET:o

Thank you for your polite reply to a stoopid question Jamie.

Doh am I thick. of course I know Kielder does not have mobile phone signal. I have been there often enough. WHY WOULD I THEN THINK IT HAD MOBILE INTERNET:o

Thank you for your polite reply to a stoopid question Jamie.

Not at all... There is just sooo much to remember about a trip there.

I doubt that anyone does it perfectly.... Me especially...

Well now we at least have someone to blame....:icon_salut:

Maybe if we all leave sunglasses, solar filters and cream at home we'll trick those weather gods!

Time for some reverse psychology.....

I heard it was going to be snow & sleet so was just planning to drink every night and maybe build an igloo.... In fact I mustn't forget to pack my special ice block cutter.

10 more sleeps for me...arriving Thursday!

Gutted. I've been the last 3 years but left it really late to try and book this year due to finances- I wont bore you with the detail. Anyway, it was full by the time I booked (I'm on a waiting list). It's about this time that I dig out the camping stuff from the shed and start looking forward to a few nights away.:icon_salut:

Archived