Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kielder Autumn

Dixie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kev could we squeeze Bill between us and Phil(ydee)? We'd be happy to share 'leccy as aren't there two connections on each post?

Just a thought...but understand if dem rules is rules. Phil, whatda you think?

Mike

Hi All

this may sound silly but may i ask the dates of Kielder Starparty please also i saw it was full so im just asking if there may be a pitch that has come up at all for a caravan, Leccy would be nice nut i have a suitcase genny in case (if they are allowed that is) This is just a thought having said all the above But after enjoying Kelling so much which was my first starparty.i saw this and have justt asked LOL

Regs Andy

Lo Mike

Unfortunately as You put it "Rules is Rules" My hands are tied! :)

Kev could we squeeze Bill between us and Phil(ydee)? We'd be happy to share 'leccy as aren't there two connections on each post?

Just a thought...but understand if dem rules is rules. Phil, whatda you think?

Mike

Lo Andy

The dates are 6th - 11th October 2010, the event is fully booked but Richard has a waiting list running if You want to put Your name on it. < Kielder Forest Star Camp> :)

Hi All

this may sound silly but may i ask the dates of Kielder Starparty please also i saw it was full so im just asking if there may be a pitch that has come up at all for a caravan, Leccy would be nice nut i have a suitcase genny in case (if they are allowed that is) This is just a thought having said all the above But after enjoying Kelling so much which was my first starparty.i saw this and have justt asked LOL

Regs Andy

WOOHOO, never realised it was that close....... got all the gear ready, had it running in the garden, all set for Kielder...... Hopefully this time I wont feel like launching the whole f'n lot into the little burn.......

See you there Karlo, its been a while since we last met, btw, we will be at the gate end of the park where we were last time.

See you week on Thursday.

Gary

Woohoo too!

This year we're staying until Monday and then heading up to Scotland for a week to some dark skies on Mull, so it's 9 nights of cloudless skies please.....

Packing and sorting already underway...question is what will I deliberately leave behind this time?

Mike

Right then, one for the imagers, I am trying to make up a wee target list for Kielder, I am gonna have a go at Andromeda, only ever tried that once before and it was terrible, so gonna give that another go.

Here's some others I am thinking about, North American Neb., Bubble Neb., M33....

Anyone care to give me some other ideas......

Cheers,

gary

Archived