Narrowband

SGL5 Demos & Classes

MikeP

I'll be sending an email to all attendees later this evening that, amongst other things, sets out the schedule for the sessions.

It was not possible to cater for all the combinations opted for but only a small number of you will be disappointed and even then only for one session at most.

Mike

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike I am ever so sorry; especially after all the hard work that has been done to organise these talks, but looking at my posts I realise that I have accidentally and inexplicably put myself down for using registar as I don't own or use the program. it would be a waste for me to take up a seat that could be usefully used by someone else. could I cancel this seat. I am sorry I didn't spot the typo earlier and apologise for any inconvenience caused to you and your team. thankyou

Phew. I thought you were going to attend the EQMOD session Chris. Now that would be a tough audience for George. :p:):)

Mike

PS The filtering option is a great idea

I'd of thought with your powers Mike you would have done a surprise satellite link with Chris chairing the workshop :):D

If it helps with any clash/TJ...the numbers for the PST one are relatively small, I could do it at my pitch and then let people get some hands on time with the kit? (any time of the day)

Thanks Nick.

As you can see, it wasn't possible to run the sessions sequentially - particularly if Friday night is clear!! I tried to inconvenience the smallest number of people with the clashes I created. TJ indicated his session would be quite short so I thought we might be able to cater for everyone with a bit of cunning. :)

Mike

I'd be happy to send out my Collimation PPT to any who are interested (and of course, to the graduates of 2010 "Master class" in collimation)... so drop me a PM and with your e-mail details and I'll send it along

All the best

Steve

Archived