SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Contacting Scopes N Skies ?

John

Anyone know how to contact Scopes N Skies at the moment ?

Their web site warns the e.mails won't necessarily get a swift reply and the phone number given responds with a "... mailbox is full..." message.

I'd rather not have to resort to "snail mail"

Potentially I'd like to buy something from them and it's a little frustrating !.

John,

North Somerset

I ordered a used prime focus adaptor for my ETX from them on Monday (11th). It arrived today (Thursday 14th) exactly as described on their website. No problems what-so-ever. For me they have been as prompt and reliable as f1cameras (and that takes some doing)!

Let us know how you get on with the finder mount John

It arrived promptly and well packed 2 working days after I ordered it. It looks identical to the Synta mount except that the end that holds the finder tube (ie: the opposite end from the adjustment screws) has been ground out to let it fit the slightly fatter Antares finder. It comes complete with a rubber ring for the finder tube to sit in.

I'll fit it tonight.

All in all great service and a good product - plus a 10% SGL discount as well !!. I'll certainly be using Scopes 'n' Skies again.

John,

North Somerset

Archived