SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

D. Hinds back in retail (sort of)

johninderby

I see David Hinds has just opened an eBay shop to clear off odds and ends, returned items etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Celestron-NexStar-4-GT-Computerised-Mak-Telescope_W0QQitemZ250603325114QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Telescopes?hash=item3a591f46ba

I dealt with them quite a few times before they got out of the retail end of things and became just distributors.

John

I noticed that as well. Some of the prices I've seen are pretty good - a couple of days ago they put on a Nexstar 8i 8" SCT, with mount but no tripod, for £399 "buy it now" that's not a bad price for a warrantied scope of that type.

I saw a C8i last week on there. I was bidding on it but had to go out 1 hour from the end of the auction, at that point my max bid was £500 and I was winning with £469. Well it ended up selling for £570, someone got a real bargain......

Gary

Archived