Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Imaging Day - Midlands

daz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to throw a spanner in the works but you may have to consider a East Midlands and West Midlands.

Say this as someone from Boston could make the East one but not someone from N Wales, and vice versa. Equally somewhere on a line up the middle could just be outside of the range for Boston and N Wales.

Who has posted saying they, or other halves, can get, or know of, a venue?

Looking at a map, Nottingham-Derby on the East or Stoke-on-Trent - Crewe on the West.

Derby if you wanted a more central option, any possibilities for a Derby venue? Around J25 of the M1.

Where does the EMA section gather? Is it too far South and East?

If this could be arranged for Easter Sunday, I can provide a location, room plenty big enough for 20 people or more, and seating, all FOC. Private secure parking. I can arrange for meals, possibly light snacks on site in our cafe or at the pub over the road.

It would be at the very centre of the country, and just off the A46 and A45, 10 mins from M6, 10 mins from M40, 35 mins from M5.

Would just need the speakers and the attendees.

PS, great southerly views, and the option to stay into the night if it is clear.

I'll post this info into the admin's bit as well. :(

Tim

• 1 month later...

Archived