SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Britanny

matstrodon

Hello all, I am glad to have discovered SGL (while searching in GG about White Balance when using CLS filter) ;)

It's a great source of information and astrophoto tips !

I live in the west of France near St Malo, and started astrophoto recently with a 80ED refractor and Canon 300D (1 unmodified + 1 Astrodon Inside modded received one week ago), I use DSS for stacking. I put my first images here : Astro300 - Astronomie & Astrophoto

I hope to learn and improve my skills by hanging around here (and also maintain my english !) :)

Matth

Hello and welcome Matth.

I love the part of France you live in.

I stay in Chapelle de Mordreuc (near Pleudihen) most years and I've had some super views of Jupiter in the clear French skies.

I was lucky enough to be there during the agricultural festival last year. Me and my mate Nicnac got our pictures published in Le Petit Bleu (we were appreciating the "ambience authentique" - or was it the cidre bouche?:mad:)

Anyway, nice to meet you!:)

Archived