SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

IMAGING DAY PLACES AVAILABLE

daz

All

Rather disappointingly, 16 people reserved places for the Imaging Day and have neither paid nor responded to my emails asking if they still intend to come.

Therefore I am offering these places up for those that want them.

Cost is £35, including lunch, details on location can be found in other threads..

You can pay via paypal to accounts@stargazerslounge.com or you can pay on the day - BUT PLEASE PM IF YOU WISH TO DO THIS

Also, please don't just turn up, you do need to let me know first!

Many thanks

Jon - yes I did, thanks! It actually went in yesterday, I've been away with work a lot recently and not had a chance!

BA - Sorry, you are quite right! It was on the original announcement of course... Thanks Pete ;)

Thanks Pete - I think it's going to be a good day ;)

It seems that some people have received emails, and some not - myself included!! Technology is great when it works and a right PITA when it doesn't! There is something to be said about paper forms :)

Richard - one lunch booked!

I am very sorry Daz, i did email you sometime back explaining the problem

Also responded to the email you sent me last week.

I responded also to the pm you sent after i replied to your email.

but just in case i'll explain again, having been out of work for the best part of 4 months and just having a new baby we do not have the disposable income for one or other of us to attend this event. It is not something i foresaw when initally researving the place.

I realise how frustrating it must be going to the trouble of organising such an event having people pull out in such a manner.

Rest assured i feel very disappointed myself at not being able to go esp as its just down the road. If it was a month later too i could have attended as i am due to start a new job.

I hope it goes well just the same and look forward to seeing what people pick up from the event.

Once again apologies

ps, a word to the wise, it might save future inconvenience,embarrassment, and hassle for organisers if we follow Darren of Salisburys example of posting lists of attendee's with their current status, so nothing is assumed. This way we all know where we stand. :-)

No problems, AT - life gets in the way!!

Grant has built a whizzo on-line booking system, which people signing up for SGL5 will have used. I don't have time to constantly check people's status, but there has been a definite issue with email somewhere along the line.

Daz,

You are right..I just checked back through my email and I got a delivery failure from an email I sent you as a reply to the "SGL Imaging Day - Confirmation" email of the 17-02.

I've PM'd you the failure details..

Steve

Archived