Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A Quick Hello!

Lazzy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd say hello again after a long break - enforced by PC problems and frustration over not having a telescope! Anyhow, I decided that any telescope would be better than nothing to start - I have plans to spend a few hundred £'s in 6 months or so, but why not get started with a simpler scope?

I managed to pick up a 900 x 70 Zennox on ebay for £11, so how far wrong could I go?!

In the interim, I'm due to pick my new "old" scope tomorrow night, so apologies for the rain clouds - obviously my fault :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Lazz and welcome.

So, have you got the scope yet!?! We're all waiting to see what you go for, he he!

Remember to read all the fantastic advice on this forum first before making your mind up! Saying that you'll probably end up like the rest of us here with ever expanding collections of equipment, he he!

Doc

Archived