Narrowband

Hi from Bath

Feebix

Hi guys ! My names Ryan and I`m in Bath, Somerset. I`ve had scopes since I was a kid but have only been attempting the imaging thing for three years or thereabouts. I now have an LX90 with a DMK 21AU04.AS Camera which I`ve not long had. I`ve only been out with it a handful of times but unfortunatly I`ve had a run of bad luck latley, I`m looking for a new lead at the moment for my handset, that was the latest thing to go wrong ! lol

I`m eager as always, to learn as much as I can from those who have been in the hobby longer than I have, comments good or bad are very welcome. Of course there are also people who have been in the hobby for less time than me who I will no doubt be able to assist :) Without forums like this, I`d never have been able to learn as much as I have, I`d like to put as much back in as possible in time..... ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ryan,

A very warm welcome to SGL. Last year I had to replace an LX200 handset cable, Telescope House had one, it may be a good place to start for you if your still looking. Looking forward to seeing some images in the future from you.

Steve..

Cheers :) Yup, I`m still looking, I`ll look them up.....

I`ll post some of my older photos soon, hopefully I`ll have some new and much better stuff soon, if I can get everything working again ! ;)

Archived