Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Darker Skies

Ive been offline for a couple of weeks cos Ive been moving to a new house (and all the chaos that goes with it!). Now ive had time to settle in to my new place in Kidderminster (worcestershire), I managed to get out the back for a quick peek during a clear spell. Not only are the stars brighter here (when compared to my old place), but there are (a lot) more of them! Its by no means a perfect place, but its a definite improvement. I should be able to get a few decent subs from the yard.

So, come tomorrow night im gonna be out there with the scope. Only 2 obsticles (aready overcome), i needed both a 25 metre power cable AND a USB to match! Yikes... that was a little expensive (£50 on cables alone), but its been tested and it works.... im using the 25 meter usb extention now with a 3 dongle in a different room :)

Heres to darker skies! ;)

Thanks guys :) but it seems the met office dropped another clanger. Nothing but a mass of cloud out there tonight! Hopefully it will clear up later in the week. Btw I added another 5 meters to the USB cable tonight to prevent cable drag. Hmmm must be almost 30 meters now! ;)

So in a Clarkson style voice... "its the longest USB cable..... in the world"....lol!

Archived