SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL5 Chat Thread

MikeP

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get well real quick Lulu, does that mean no alcohol? :)

Hope you do drop in Peter be good to see you again

Nice one Richie - can cannon at the ready?

BTW this good spell of weather is down to me - see my thread in the lounge under "permission to moan"

Get well soon Lulu you have some refractors awaiting you!!

Peter it will be good to see you again this year.

On the local knowledge front (mentioned by Steve - Albedo0.39) I live just 10 minutes from Lucksall. So for info on supermarkets , pubs, restaurants, fitness centres, historic sites etc etc just ask me and I will do my best to provide.

See you all next week.

Mark

Jamie

Although I am not booked to stay until Friday and Saturday it was my hope to come over on Thursday, during the daytime, to help out if needed. I certainly hope to meet with you on Thursday sometime.

If the weather remains good I might re-arrange my Thursday and official book in and pay the extra night. I assume this can be done?

I am also happy to do the car run to Asda, Tesco for those who want to stock up and not sure of the directions.

Mark

I have an excruciating kidney infection at the moment. Doc reckons it might be OK for next Thursday. Fingers crossed, eh? :p

A couple of bottles of red will numb the pain :)

Hope your OK for SGL5.

I will bring and challenge anyone to a game of chess..

Mark

Looking a bit cooler now for SGL5 with some showers at times but clear skies at times at well.

If i knew how to play chess i would whip your butt big time:evil6:

Then again maybe not......

Archived