SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Green Witch

AstroTiger

I've recently been talking to Lee at Green Witch about a heavy duty AZ mount, namely the Sabre or Skytee2 option.

Feel genuinely guilty because I'd just about got to the Altar with the purchase only to buy, what i considered to be a good second hand skytee2..

Dropped Lee an email, apologising and explaining the loss of a £300 order, just to receive an email back wishing me luck with the new mount and offering assistance in sorting any play or issues i may have with the mount etc

I couldn't ask for more in a supplier, genuinely so.. very impressed...

Thought i would share.. :icon_salut:

Ta

Fozzie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another nice experience with Green Witch (North), this time with a Powermate and Telrad. It wasn't a huge purchase but Lee's always very generous with his time and bang on with his advice. It genuinely feels like he's trying to get you the right product rather than maximise the sale. He even gave me some useful and detailed advice on using Registax!

A proper shop. 

• 3 months later...

I've been in two minds with regards to eyepieces for my new Tak 76. I've read reports and reviews, but was torn between the Explore Scientific widefield eyepieces and Televue Plossl's. In the end I went with the Plossl's . ( the physical size is smaller and so more air travel friendly).

The communications with Neil in the Southern Branch and Lee in the Northern branch was excellent, they even answered my question regarding their location whilst I was stuck in traffic on the A1M!

The two eyepieces were dispatched the same day I ordered them and arrived on the day advised. (sadly coinciding with all the rain and clouds).

It's a thumbs up from me for Green Witch.

Chris

• 3 months later...

I just wanted to comment on Lee's excellent attention to detail and preparation during my last visit. I've used them a lot but I contacted him last week regarding a grab and go solution. He had set up the options in the shop ready for me to play with together with the accessories. In between other customers we had a good chance to talk 'shop'. Two hours later I had my purchase in tow. Thanks again to Green Witch (North). I felt totally informed.

• 9 months later...

Excellent service from Lee at Green-Witch this week.

Replied promptly to my enquiry (in less than 24 hrs), gave me a great price on a TV Nagler, and after ordering it yesterday afternoon, it's arrived today, well packaged and ready for use if the clouds clear.

That's the 4th TV eyepiece I've purchased from Green-Witch and can highly recommend them.

Thanks,

Chris

Archived