Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M27

OXO

Rob, it's the 4500 model the last one that had the swivel head! Shame they didnt keep it up as it's perfect for imaging at the eyepiece, all the top microscope user's use this camera for it's ease of use and many with telescope's before the Digital Slr's came on the market. I have modded the camera so there is less noise and NO dead pixels which has helped to no end with imaging..

James

The exp is 5min Max although you could never use it for that long as the levels of noise would kill the resulting image. 3mins is about the Max you could use in a real dark site i use up to 2.30 from my site using ISO 400. It's a great camera and easy to use but i would prefer a canon 300d :) that's on the christmas list already..

James

I cant get to view that low down but i am going to a Dark site in a few day's and will add them to my list of objects to image. My friend has a HA filter i plan on using that for imaging too:). Would love to get the Swan thats one of my fav DSO i have seen but does need fairly clear and dark skies to see it..

Thanks for the pointers Rog much Appreciated

Archived