Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

brympton

Leave The Moon Alone

Just thought I'd like to share this with you, my son David is in his 3rd year reading Physics at Oxford and has had his first short article printed:

The Oxford Student

I am immensely proud of my son and his continuing achievements and together we have spent many hours together reading and enjoying this forum. He is state school and further educated at our local college, no silver spoon here! The undergraduate astronomy society he assists with is not well funded and they mainly use donated equipment (and what he has acquired from me!). Anyway to all you Dad's out there you now have another excuse to buy more equipment - after all it's for educational purposes :)

Well done to your lad. You must be bursting with pride.

Physics, wow! I'm sure he'll do very well, and your chest will swell a lot more. I wish him all the best.:)

Ron.:(