sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_4.gif.6a323659519d12fc7cafc409440c9dbf.gif

stellarium

.3 also crashing with me mate , might try the new version.

If thats no use ill have to install .2

Maybe the newest version has sorted the crashing fault.

Incidentally, what was the error you were getting ? Stellarium.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close ??

Steve

Hi

Stellarium 0.10.4 is available both for Windows, Mac and Linux from the stellarium site. For some strange reason they have listed it under older releases Browse Stellarium Files on SourceForge.net . I wouldn't trust any version not from the stellarium site itself.

Hope this helps

Brett :eek:

PS. I have no issues running 0.10.4 on windows, in fact it seem more stable than 0.10.3.

hi steve

yes i was getting Stellarium.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close

tried the fix but still crashes swoped the ati graphics card to a nvidia stiil crashes

but on my laptop running windows 7 version 0.10.3 it runs great

Edited by altec

I'm still getting a problem with text. The menu that pops out of the left side has barely legible on every other menu item and the horizontal menu has the same problem on all text. The star labels aren't too good either and they appear to slightly fade.

I'm running XP by the way

hi John, there`s another thread on the new version of stellarium and everyone seems to be having some problem or another, i`ve downloaded it and the only problem so far is the text, mine to is alittle fluffy shall we say, i`m using xp also

There is some confusion here because there's the 'new' version and the 'new new' version, the first (new) version caused a lot of problems for a lot of people, but they released another version (the new new version) which seems fine, to clarify, the one you want is 0.10.4

Edited by TopHouse