Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wolves and Black Country observing group...

wulfrunian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could possibly get away with a few hours observing tomorrow, probably a bit L8r on about 9ish. Don't take my word for it though, it is a calculated guestimate with a touch of optimism thrown in for good measure. The truth in the pudding is to wait until 2morrow for a more positive look at the weather and/or turn up regardless. But we all new that anyway. :)

If 2morrow is a go, If at all possible Steve_bham, would it be ok to turn up slightly earlier, say 6 to set up ?

Clear skies

OK

We could possibly get away with a few hours observing tomorrow, probably a bit L8r on about 9ish. Don't take my word for it though, it is a calculated guestimate with a touch of optimism thrown in for good measure. The truth in the pudding is to wait until 2morrow for a more positive look at the weather and/or turn up regardless. But we all new that anyway. :)

If 2morrow is a go, If at all possible Steve_bham, would it be ok to turn up slightly earlier, say 6 to set up ?

Clear skies

OK

Yeah thats no problem, fingers crossed this rain goes.

Have you guys seen this? - The Wrottesley Memorial Conference on Victorian and Edwardian Astronomy at the Black Country Museum. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Allan Chapman may be one of the speakers.

March events - Black Country Living Museum - Britain's friendliest open air museum

I'm hoping to go, although it'll be a rather full weekend with the SGL Imaging confreence in Bedford the next day!

Have you guys seen this? - The Wrottesley Memorial Conference on Victorian and Edwardian Astronomy at the Black Country Museum. I seem to remember reading somewhere that Allan Chapman may be one of the speakers.

March events - Black Country Living Museum - Britain's friendliest open air museum

I'm hoping to go, although it'll be a rather full weekend with the SGL Imaging confreence in Bedford the next day!

Thanks for the heads up I shall try and go.:)

The forecast for this Saturday's looking quite promising at the moment, though obviously that doesn't mean much. Anyone up for it if it's ok?

I can definitely go, though it'd probably be towards 9pm when I get there after the match - for anyone who has to travel through Wolverhampton to get there, remember that the roads will be full of Wolves and Man U fans, the game kicks off at 5.30pm.

Archived