Narrowband

No reply from FLO - are they on a star party?

I'm surpised not to have received a reply from FLO to an equipment enquiry other than an automated acknowledgent last Sunday. Is all well with them? or are they perhaps away on a star party does anyone know?

Yeah I had a call with FLO that wasn't answered.

Thanks for the replies - actually, I emailed Opticstar the other day to see if they could help (at about 11.30pm) - got a helpful reply 10 minutes later - now that's service.

Hopefully this is just a one off glitch in FLO's system.

Apologies for the inconvenience. FLO does need another phone line and someone to man (person?) it. We will put both into place as soon as possible :)

If you have trouble reaching us please PM either James or myself with your tel number, we will then phone you ;)

Same for me. I put a request for some information in on the 21st Jan and didn't hear a thing.

Not over-concerned as it was only a question about a price of something that I wanted for comparison purposes and I have now got the information I need from other sources.

I guess these things happen if you are busy.

Geoff

Apologies for being difficult to reach. FLO definitely needs another phone line and someone to man (person?) it. We will put both into place as soon as possible :)

If you have trouble reaching us please PM either James or myself with your tel number, we will then phone you asap ;)

Archived