SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

moon 03-02-10

astropete

well i got my scope and skyscout for xmas from my gran and nan, then with my xmas money, I got my 2x Barlow from harrison for £41, then some baader lens cleanser (cos a moth or something or other has made some smudges on my lens) from pulsar optical for £9.50, then my gran and nan have got me a(I think its celestron) camera adaptor bracket from the place where they got my scope from (even thought I just asked for a quote as I knew I could a skywatcher one for £35 with free p + p off the net. So I gotta give them the money for that when I next see them. Then on Friday, I ordered a Skywatcher AZ4 mount for £180, and last night I bought a meade 3x barlow for £30 and a microfibre optical cloth for £2, and next payday I'm paying £44 for a 7 piece colour filter set.... me thinks I've indulged myself enough for the moment...... oh and I bought a flight case with foam for £15 off maplins this after noon for my e.p's barlows and finderscope.... I have well and truely splashed out astropete...phew!!

thats the way to go.

with me it was the scope (avi pic) then the camera, then the camera adaptor, the eyepices then the padded case, then a bigger shed, and a larger memory lappy, sent my wife and daughter loopy with requests.

Archived