Narrowband

Belated Happy 50th ASTROMAN!!!

AndyMac

:blob4: :hello1: :o :laughing8: :laughing9: :notworthy: :occasion4: :occasion9: :occasion6: :occasion5: :wav: party-smiley-052%5B1%5D.gif :blob:

[move]I Guess You're not so quite as Nifty[/move]

[move]Once You Reach the Grand Old Age of FIFTY!!! :shock:[/move]

party-smiley-049%5B1%5D.gif :wav: :occasion9: :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion1: :notworthy: :laughing4: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing3: :kermit: :jerk: :) :) :) :) :o :o :o :o :) :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :blob: :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASTROMAN! :occasion5:

Hi guys, and thanks for all the b'day wishes, graphics notwithstanding.  :compress:

The big day was September 10th, and was indeed the 50th anniversary of my birth. Had I known I'd live this long, I'd have taken better care of my teeth. :)

We were out of town at Jet Propulsion Laboratories in Pasadena, California this weekend for a tour and some hob-knobbing. 8) We got to see the Mars Rover mock-up room, where they test and troubleshoot problems with the crafts on Mars. There was still the "sand pit" in the room, where they figured out how to spring poor Opportuntiy, the control room, the conference room where all the big wigs speak, such as Dr. Hawking, Dr. Feinman and others. It was well worth the trip!

Archived