Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Portugal

Rui

Hello everybody.

My name is Rui Costa.

I've been reading the threads on this forum for quite a long time and just yesterday I decided to register, introduce myself and, eventually, add my two cents here and there.

I've an interest in amateur astronomy for years... since I was a teenager (and Iam 42 now). And observe normally alone as I am not a member of any club.

I live in northern Portugal, where skies are not as often clear as you might expect from that southern location. Anyway, I count with my eyes, binoculars and a couple telescopes to help me feed my hobby.

We, that's me!

Greetings Rui. I have cycled all over Portuagal and love the country and the people. Oh and the food! And the vinho verde... Where abouts are you?

I gave up on the English weather and moved to the south of France to do astronomy.

Olly

Thank you all.

Bom dia Rui! Welcome to the site! :)

Olá Ben. Obrigado!

Greetings Rui. I have cycled all over Portuagal and love the country and the people. Oh and the food! And the vinho verde... Where abouts are you?

I gave up on the English weather and moved to the south of France to do astronomy.

Olly

Hi Olly. I live 20 miles north of Porto, so in the vinho verde region.

It's quite a hard job to cycle through the whole country as this is not a flat country (specially the north).

Archived