Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep2_banner.thumb.jpg.e37c929f88100393e885b7befec4c749.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
robindurant

Afocal Eyepiece

Hi

I beleive that there is an Eyepiece on the market on to which you can attatch a Camera complete with it's Lens, thus giving Afocal.

Can anyone tell me what it is and whether they have any experiece with it. I Took a Pic of the Moon by holding my camera up to the eyepiece last night and produced a super image, This is why I am enquiring.

Thanks

Robin

Starman

Thanks, the Hyperion was the one I was seeking, does anyone know about them, are they effective.

Robin

Hi Robin,

I believe Arthur (Ambermile) has recently aquired a couple. He's probably the man to ask...

Lee.

Hi Robin,

I believe Arthur (Ambermile) has recently aquired a couple. He's probably the man to ask...

Lee.

Ah. Well. For the money, they may well be the best pennies I ever spent :D Unfortunately, for imaging they need an adapter because they have an M43 thread (odd) rather than M42. For the price - priceless though. Speak to Adam at D Hinds. You know it makes sense :D

Arthur