sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Astrofest 2010

narrowbandpaul

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As red dwalf has said, I'll be there on the Saturday. Going by this post and others as well, I think there will be quite a few of us from SGL going.

I'll wear yellow rose in my lapel so you will know it's me :)

Edited by Doc

Hmmm - Not sure where this rumour that Telescope House wouldn't be there came from! They are stands 1-3 - Broadhurst, Clarkson and Fuller.... otherwise known as Telescope House!

Anyway - pop by, I'll see you there!

Edited by RichieJarvis

• 2 weeks later...

Friday.... maybe SGL members need to all wear something for "easy identification"?!

Hope to catch up with members of the various societies I have belonged to over the ages.

I wonder if the Club&Society room will be back.... doubt it somehow!

PEterW

I'll be there for the afternoon :) - doing the stands not the lectures (nothing really grabbed me this year)

Helen

Ditto us too. Rob and I will be wondering around the stands late morning, early afternoon. Break for some nice food somewhere in between.