Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

G-James

signature and profile picture

I know this is a little off topic, but how do you set your signature and profile picture? I have tried to several times, but there is no edit button for that. Please can someone tell me?!

Go to Control Panel (at the top of the screen) and then either edit picture or edit signature (and edit lots of other stuff as well!!!!!!!)

PS Belated welcome to SGL.

Also note that your profile pic is separate from your avatar pic.

The profile pic control is in the 'your profile' section of your control panel, and the avatar control is in the 'settings and options' section with the signature control. :D

(There's so many buttons in this place, sometimes i feel like a Monkey in the Shuttle. :) )

it may be worth mentioning also that either your signature or avatar( i forget which but youll see) does not give an option of "next" once youve opened your pic file, just hit save instead, and alls well that ends well. also, welcome, a jolly good bunch of people dwell here i think you'll find. i know i have, good luck, john:hello: