Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!! Newbie

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is that it won't go any further. That is as far as it goes because it seems to be roughly the same diameter as the inner sleeve already present. So I don't know if this inner sleeve can be removed.

I ordered the eq3 and on the box it said a part number and eq3 and it was also written on the box eq3. I roughly measured the diameter of the sleeve and polar scope and I am sure they were both about 19mm from outer edge to outer edge but I will have to double check when I get home from work tonight. Is there much of a size difference between the eq3 and the eq5 one?

I have now taken apart the mount even further and concluded that the sleeve inside i could see is part of the main threaded shaft so that's that theory buggered. I have measured the diameter of the polar scope again (19mm) as for the shaft (approx 18-19mm cos hard to get in there to measure).

What is the diameter of an eq3 and an eq5 polar scope? It may have been boxed wrong.

smutly-albums-equipment-picture8573-dsc01135.jpg

Archived