Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron Axiom eyepieces

I have to admit that i have never even seen an Axiom. I think you have already hit on the problem.....their price! It takes them into Televue territory and most people will over look them. There are a few reviews around:

Astromart Reviews - Celestron 2" 19mm Axiom Eyepiece

15mm Celestron Axiom LX - Review

And a thread on Cloudnights:

Telescope Reviews: 23mm 2" Celestron Axiom LX eyepiece UWA

Russ

• 11 months later...
I have to admit that i have never even seen an Axiom. I think you have already hit on the problem.....their price! It takes them into Televue territory and most people will over look them.

They are currently much more affordable, details HERE

HTH :)

Found this review of the 10mm:

Celestron 10mm Axiom LX Eyepiece - Review

Apart from that and the S@N review a while ago there don't seem to be many reviews of these around.

The situation is a little confused by the fact that the Axiom name was used by Celestron on an earlier series of eyepieces - sort of wide angle Ultima's.

The 10 and 15mm could be very appealing at FLO's price point - any chance of anyone getting a solid review together?

The few user reviews plus the one John hi lites above seem to be positive, but no one appears to have put them through their paces.

I already have a 15mm and succumbed to temptation for a 7mm with FLO's new prices. If it arrives in time and I get a reasonable evening I can get a comparison between them as well as against some std plossls over a couple of scopes. Unfortunately I am working all through Christmas so may have to wait till afterwards but wouldn't mind the task.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived