SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

please stay clear

MartinB

Please stay clear, please stay clear, please stay clear, please stay clear, please stay clear

Please stay clear please stay clear

[glow=red,2,300]Please stay clear!!!!!!!!!!![/glow]

No, just haven't been able to get out for ages and have lots I want to do. No work in morning, family all away, can stay up all night.

[glow=red,2,300]Please stay clear![/glow]

Hard going with bands of high cloud.  had hoped to image M8 but it was too low by the time I had done a half way decent alignment.  Wanted to add a few extra subs to M20 and M16 but blocked by murky high cloud.  M31 was looking good but deteriorated early on due to same problem.  So practiced drift aligning using the camera which works well.  Now starting to get the hang although the adjustments on the Celestron wedge are truly awful.  Imaged a few messiers I haven't looked at before although nothing of any quality - M2, 33, 34, 56, 72, 73, 103 and very very poor M8 and M31.  Case of quantity rather than quality. 

Crystal clear at dawn so enjoyed imaging double cluster and alberio

Archived