Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

e bay apo.

couleurblue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this...TMB designed, no mention on the optical cell at all that it's got anything to do with TMB...can you clarify, do you have any strehl reports for the optics? You're using FPL53, so, are you saying your OTA is as good as for example, this one

http://www.widescreen-centre.co.uk/Products/APM_TMB_130_mm_F6_(130_780)_.html

Thanks in advance...am very interested indeed

Just saw this...TMB designed, no mention on the optical cell at all that it's got anything to do with TMB...can you clarify, do you have any strehl reports for the optics? You're using FPL53, so, are you saying your OTA is as good as for example, this one

APM TMB 130 mm F6 (130/780) LW APO Refractor Telescope - Telescopes UK: Telescopes & Telescope Accessories in your only London shop

Thanks in advance...am very interested indeed

Doubt it's the lens cell from one of those :). They're the LZOS, Russian built lenses, using the design of Thomas Back. Uber expensive.

Probably going to be one of the Tiawanese built designs from TMB.

Probably.....

:confused:Andy.

Bidding on the 7" Intes he has for sale...amazing prices..

Lovely scopes. I had the M500.

Poor guy's had to relist it. It originally went for £777.77

Winning bidders that don't pay up are low life, cow pats.

:glasses1:Andy.

hi, no sorry, its not a taiwanese lens, in any of my apo,s. identicle to SV Raptor, 106,130Astro-Tech, Scopos, to name a few. these are high grade. yes the non payer on the intes was a pain, but its a very nice mak, and up again !

Does it work though:icon_scratch:

Often wondered if say 20 people asked the programe to bid at exactly the same time, say 3 seconds before closing. Would they all get through okay?

Kinda stressfully fun, when it's something you REALLY want, and you wait 'til the last 12 seconds before bidding ;)

I lost out that way once.....damn ebay asked me to sign in again as I was about to bid ;)

Andy.

Hi everyone, after much consideration I decided to take the plunge and buy one of Steve's(SET-Optics) 130 APO carbon refractor and I am absolutely over the moon with it, the quality and finish is outstanding! I am no expert on scopes but I have compared it optically in the daylight with my cpc800 and the APO wins hands down, I was going to follow a friend of mine and buy a William’s optics flt 132 but I'm glad I didn’t as my friend having seen the SET 130 is green with envy

Steve who I bought the scope from is a very nice helpful guy who I have bought other items from in the past, I wouldn’t hesitate buying again

post-17097-133877426623_thumb.jpg

That's a sickner.

I bid up to £475. Any higher and Allison would be depositing my still warm corpse in the Tal 2M 'coffin' !!

Gobsmacked that there were no late bids.

Andy.

There nearly was, I was ready to go to £500 for it and with a minute to go it was under that...

Tony..

Archived