SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A MESSAGE FROM PATRICK

trudie

Thank you all very much for your kind messages, I appreciate them very much, and am very, very, deeply touched by your concern.

Thank you all,

Regards

Patrick

Get well soon. I'll never forget the monthly progs you made back in the mists of time. They were always a topic of discussion between my friends and I in my school years.

Thank you all very much for your kind messages, I appreciate them very much, and am very, very, deeply touched by your concern.

Thank you all,

Regards

Patrick

You have helped shape British astronomy into what it is today!

You are a legend.

ATB Sir Patrick, perhaps when i am next in Selsey i could pop on by :-)

As several people who are in very close contact with Patrick are on this forum, I think it's wonderful that both our wishes of a speedy recovery to him reach him, and his thoughts reach us..

Looking forward to the first S@N of 2010 tomorrow night/early Monday am. Hopefully SPM will be well enough to film February's, but then he has only missed one episode in over 50 years!

All the best, sir, from another amatuer you have inspired on countless ocassions.

Archived